
Ukraine’s Kyivstar restores services after difficulties
20.12.2023
KYIV (Reuters) -Ukraine’s biggest mobile operator, Kyivstar said on Wednesday it had restored services after difficulties with voice communications in some Ukrainian regions.
The company was hit by a mass cyberattack earlier last week.
“Our specialists have resolved the communication difficulties that arose this morning in a number of cities in the west and south of Ukraine. The services are now operating as usual,” Kyivstar said on the X social platform.
The company said its network was undergoing stabilisation after a large-scale hacker attack and there may still be short-term service difficulties.
Telecoms company Veon said on Tuesday that its unit Kyivstar had restored all communications services.